Career planning is an important decision of Student’s life. It not only determines material prosperity but the entire life style for the rest of one’s life. A student may plan his career in the field of Airline & Travel and Tourism management keeping in mind the following information. India has become a long way from 1995 when the Indian Government owned two Airline & One Helicopter Service, and private companies owned six airlines.
- MBA AIRLINE & AIRPORT MANAGEMENT (2 YEARS)
- BBA AIRLINE, TOURISM & HOSPITALITYMANAGEMENT (3 YEARS)
- PG DIPLOMA IN AIRLINE, TOURISM & HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (1 YEAR)
- DIPLOMA IN AIRLINE, TOURISM & HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (1 YEAR)
- DIPLOMA IN AIRLINE MANAGEMENT & AIRPORT GROUND STAFF TRAINING (1YEAR)
- DIPLOMA IN AIRPORT MANAGEMENT (1 YEAR)
- DIPLOMA IN AIRLINE, AIRPORT & TOURISM MANAGEMENT (1YEAR)
- DIPLOMA IN AIRFARES & TICKETING (6 MONTHS)
- DIPLOMA IN AIRPORT RAMP HANDLING (1 YEAR)
- DIPLOMA IN AIR HOSTESS TRAINING (1 YEAR)
- DIPLOMA IN CABIN CREW MANAGEMENT ( 1 YEAR )
With privatization and foreign collaboration increasing every day, the future in airline industry is bright. Most International as well as Domestic Airline offices are looking to increasing their fleet and there is a demand for Indians in various fields like Airline Staff, Air Hostess, Flight Stewards, Airpost Ground Staff etc... The entry level positions with an airline cover a wide variety of operations and duties. Most of these positions involve extensive customer service contact requiring strong interpersonal and communication skills.